In this informative, webinar run by experienced surveyors and property advisers, we help you cut bills and carbon footprint. You will receive an information pack with opportunities for Q & A. The webinar will help you:
• Look at your premises post pandemic with new eyes
• Find cost efficient ways to green your premises
• Update your green office policy
• Assess current energy usage and costs
• Improve Energy Efficiency to cut bills and carbon footprint
• Manage the process of change: involving trustees, volunteers, staff & service users
• Creating good habits for long term sustainability.
You will need to register for this event
Cookies are Disabled
Marketing and statisticsAdjust your preferences
Using your personal information
Wales Council for Voluntary Action (WCVA) is a Data Controller, registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (The ICO) under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer this training course/webinar and provide the products and/or services you have requested from us.
At WCVA we store your contact details in our Customer Management Relationship (CRM) database and we use Eventbrite as our booking system. Please see WCVA’s privacy notice to find out how your information will be used, who can access it, the legal basis on which your information is held and your rights in relation to this information. Please see Eventbrite’s privacy notice to find out how they use your information.