The pandemic has caused a huge shock to our society. We have all lived in a state of emergency and day to day uncertainty, whilst hardship has fallen disproportionately on some people and communities. In this event, we want to look forward. We will explore how can we achieve a green and just recovery. What are the medium term impacts we need to prepare for? Can we now create a better future for the long term, working together across society? Why is the voluntary sector so important to achieve this and how do we need to adapt ourselves?
Chaired by Carwyn Jones, Chair of Size of Wales we will hear from:
- Queen Niche (Nelly Adam), Activist
- Helen Atkinson, Future Generations Leadership Academy
- Derek Walker, CEO, Wales Co-operative Centre
- Sophie Howe, Future Generations Commissioner for Wales
- Julie James, Minister for Climate Change
We will also hear from Jane Hutt MS, Minister for Social Justice who will officially bring the week of gofod3 to a close.