As workers gradually start returning to the workplace, it is more important than ever to ensure that the mental health of the workforce is being supported. The pandemic brought with it numerous changes and challenges for any workforce, and having adapted to home-working over the past year, it is understandable how returning to the office can be challenging for some of us.
Join Darwin Gray at this event where they will discuss the following:
- When poor mental health can lead to being a disability protected under the Equality Act 2010
- How to identify signs of poor mental health amongst staff working remotely or on furlough leave
- How to manage staff remotely in a manner mindful of the stress of the current situation, and its potential impact on staff’s mental health
- Why it is important to maintain good mental health amongst your workforce
- Practical tips on how to support your staff with their mental health during the crisis and beyond
- The risks of getting it wrong or failing to act, and the important of good written records