Are you a heritage* organisation looking to attract people from diverse backgrounds to get involved in your organisation, for example staff, volunteers and/or board members, and reach new audiences and supporters? If so, Catalyst Cymru: Broadening Horizons invites you to join us at this event to meet representatives from Ethnic Minorities and Youth Support Team Wales, Disability Wales and Pride Cymru to learn more about their work and what you can do to become a more inclusive organisation.
Catalyst Cymru: Broadening Horizons is funded by the National Lottery Heritage Fund. If your organisation is not involved in heritage but you would like to learn more about Ethnic Minorities and Youth Support Team Wales, Pride Cymru and Disability Wales work and the training/support they offer around promoting diversity and inclusion, please contact the Gofod 3 team and we can put you in touch.
*Heritage can be defined as:
Community Heritage – e.g. a project focusing on a local area to improve/restore/interpret the natural or built environment
• Cultures and Memories – e.g. celebrating diverse cultures through the arts/oral history projects
• Landscapes and Natural Heritage e.g. promoting nature/biodiversity
• Historic Buildings and Monuments
• Industrial, Maritime and Transport
• Museums, Libraries and Archives